The Prayer Course
1 October @ 19:00 - 20:30
A short, interactive course for anyone wanting to deepen their prayer life.
Join us on a journey through the Lord’s prayer in six sessions. Each session begins with a video hosted by Pete Grieg (founder of 24/7 Prayer), it’s followed by discussion and a time of prayer. See prayercourse.org for more information about the course.
The session themes cover various aspects of prayer:
- Adoration (Our Father in Heaven)
- Petition(Give us this day)
- Intercession (Your Kingdom come)
- Perseverance(Your will be done)
- Listening (our daily bread)
- Warfare (Deliver us from evil)
When? Mondays, 19:00-20:30 beginning on 1st October (with a break on 22.10.18)
Where? ACB Church House (to be confirmed depending on numbers)
Please note: You do not need to commit to attending all the sessions.
You will not be expected to pray out loud unless you feel comfortable doing so!