We are privileged as a Church to serve both our congregation and our local community. Alongside our regular worship we have a range of activities for all ages from our Toddlers group on a Friday to our monthly CAMEO meeting. We are active in serving our local community and reaching out to those who need help or encouragement. We also give 10 percent of our income annually to charitable causes.
We welcome contributions to the life of the church through the giving of time and financial giving.
Do you have gifts that can be used to further God's kingdom here in the Basel region?
Do you have a little spare time that could be dedicated to God's work?
We would be delighted to hear from you.
Contact the church office or return your stewardship response form.
In the coming year we hope to
- Become sustainable in terms of personnel, fully funding the costs of all our paid staff.
- Fully meet our obligations to both the Archdeaconry and the Diocese.
- Have a fund to be able to start new initiatives in Mission and Ministry.
To fulfil this vision each week we will spend CHF 8038.00:
- 5,039 on our ministry costs
- 519 on renting our buildings
- 673 on administration
- 212 on the Church House
- 423 on payments to the Archdeaconry and Diocese
- 1000 on charitable giving (where this money goes)
- 173 towards creating a fund for new ministries
We are entirely self-supporting and rely on donations to fund our ministry.
We do not receive any financial support from the Church of England or from Swiss church taxes.
If you are a regular worshipper at ACB please consider planned giving by setting up a monthly standing order.
We are very grateful for all donations towards the ministry of the church.