Welcome to the Anglican Church Basel
We are an English-speaking international Church. All are warmly invited to join us, regardless of nationality and whatever church background (or none) that you come from. We are committed to providing a safe and happy environment for all to grow in their faith.
View our policy on safeguarding children and vulnerable adults.
Our worship services are rooted in the tradition of the Church of England, drawing on the old and the new, with preaching and learning that relates the Christian faith to practical daily life. We seek to provide a caring network among our members and beyond, and have a range of small groups and varied social life for all ages.
ACB is seeking to appoint a Church Administrator as our current administrator has decided it is time for a change.
ACB Church Administrator (50%)
• Skilled at office administration – working closely with the Chaplain and Ministry team.
• Good working knowledge of both English and German (B2 or equivalent in German)
• Computer literate (including Social Media)
• Welcoming and friendly with good communication skills
• Self motivated and works well as part of a team