ACB Safeguarding Protocol
If you have any queries or concerns please speak to the Chaplaincy Safeguarding Officer
Our Safeguarding officer at ACB is Denise Hoppé
You can contact her by email :
The protection from harm of children and adults who may be vulnerable is of paramount importance to us.
As a chaplaincy within the DIocese of Europe, we comply fully with the requirements of the Diocesan Safeguarding Policy.
Link to the diocesan policy
We will not in any way tolerate the abuse of children or adults. Specifically, within our Chaplaincy we are committed to:
- Promoting a safer environment and culture.
- Safely recruiting and supporting all those with any responsibility related to children, young people and vulnerable adults within the church.
- Responding promptly to every safeguarding concern or allegation.
- Caring pastorally for victims/survivors of abuse and other affected persons.
- Caring pastorally for those who are the subject of concerns or allegations of abuse and other affected persons.
- Responding to those that may pose a present risk to others.